On Thursday, February 23rd, Back In Action Pain Therapy celebrated its 10 year anniversary with a PARTY!
Looking back over these last 10 years it has been a great experience full of growth.
Since first opening in 2007 in Scottsdale, we have continued to evolve by adding state of the art equipment, knowledgable professionals, caring staff and two new locations in Glendale and Phoenix.
In 2010, Dr. Keith Fandry brought his world class expertise to Back in Action and we have been expanding our services under his clinical direction ever since to now include physical therapy, dry needling, hand therapy, spinal manipulation therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, wellness and nutritional training.
Some of the highlights from the event included:
- We showed off our newly expanded Scottsdale location. Check out the pictures of the Scottsdale expansion here.
- We introduced our newest member of the Back In Action family, Jennifer A. King. Dr. King runs a membership based medical practice and she is currently accepting new patients. You can learn more about her services here.
- As part of Dr. King’s services, we welcomed SpectraCell Laboratories. They provide laboratory testing that evaluate blood vitamin and mineral levels.
- We announced that we are now selling Metagenics, FDA approved medical grade supplements
- Finally, we had our annual raffle giveaway! The Grand Prize was a staycation at the Fairmont Princess with dinner included. We hope the winners enjoy their prizes!
Check out the photos below from the event!