What to wear
You’ll need to expose the body part that is affected (knee, shoulder, back, etc.) Loose fitting apparel such as sweats and t-shirts and shorts are ideal. Our private treatment rooms offer comfort for all BIA patients.
What to expect
A friendly smile from our front office staff who are ready to assist in any way they can to make your BIA experience amazing. The top clinical providers from across the country who take time to get to personally know their patients and use a multidisciplinary strategy to achieve incredible results. Your first visit will start with our evaluation process with one of DPTs followed by a recommended treatment plan. At Back in Action it’s all about you.
- Joint Mobilization
- The application of movement and force to a joint for the purpose of increasing motion and range. Can be used to reduce pain. Sometimes discomfort may accompany the procedure.
- Manual Therapy
- This is a fantastic way to normalize strained and/or painful muscles. The therapist will use their hands to apply pressure and gently stretch the muscles and tissues of your body to promote pain relief and regain normal flexibility.
- Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Hands-on mobilization of your soft tissues can accelerate healing and normalize painful areas quickly and comfortably.
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Strengthening and balancing the muscles around your joints are essential for good movement, stability and pain relief. Physical therapists are the leading experts in helping those with pain, arthritis, obesity, diabetes and heart disease get fit and strong safely.
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment, or OMT, is hands-on care. It involves using the hands to diagnose, treat, and prevent illness or injury.
- Spinal manipulation
- Is an ancient art and science tracing its origins to the earliest of medical practitioners. Practiced principally by physical therapists and chiropractors, it is also utilized to a lesser degree by medical and osteopathic physicians.
- Dry needling
- Dry Needling is a skilled intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to penetrate the skin and stimulate underlying myofascial trigger points, muscular, and connective tissues for the management of neuromusculoskeletal pain and movement impairments.
- Medical Acupuncture
- A therapeutic modality involving the insertion of fine needles; it is an adaptation of Chinese acupuncture using current knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology, and the principles of evidence based medicine.
- Medical Massage
- Medical Massage is result oriented and the treatment is specifically directed to resolve conditions that have been diagnosed and prescribed by a Physician.
The office should be open in discussing prices and costs with you. The last thing you want is an unexpected bill later. If you intend to use your insurance, you may want to call the number on your card and verify your deductible and coinsurance before your first visit. Our front office insurance experts are ready to assist with any questions.